Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sad

I got nothing done today. Well, except for caring for the little guys, of course, which emphatically is not nothing. And they were spectacularly cute today. Gus very suddenly outgrew his helmet (we moved the appt and are going back tomorrow for an adjustment) and so got to go bareheaded for the day. I couldn't resist kissing his little blond head over and over (since for once I can reach it!).

Speaking of growing, the boys got weighed yesterday when we went in for their second flu shot. Sam is 19 lbs 7.8 oz, and Gus is 20 lbs 14 oz (nearly 21 lbs! Oh my god!). They are rapidly outgrowing all the baby clothes I have for them. We'll have to take a field trip soon to the local Carter's outlet store.

But Georgina is still languishing, and I literally spent hours today debating whether to put her to sleep today. I made myself sick at my stomach worrying about it. My eyes are still swollen from all the crying. I even went so far as to call my fabulous neighbor down the street, Grandma D, and ask her if she could watch the boys while I went to the vet. But I just couldn't pull the trigger. Poor Georgina. She actually slept most of the day. It's just that she looks kind of miserable when she is not sleeping.

Listen, if you ever come down with some incurable whatsis, don't look me me to put you out of your misery. Obviously I'm crappy at this sort of thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

I'm so sorry. I know that it must be hard.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home