Thursday, December 13, 2007

Triple tasking

Well, it's 1 a.m. and I am sitting here pumping and simultaneously shopping on the Internet for new dress pants for D for Christmas (he wears a 35 waist -- nobody but L#nds End seems to carry those!) and I am about to drop ... does that make this shopping till I drop? ... but I had to pop by here to report that ... drum roll, please ....

Masters Gus and Sam once again have coordinated the acquisition of new teeth!

Just found 'em today. Gus has one new top tooth (the left front one) which has fairly well sprouted -- maybe with 1/4 inch visible -- and Sam has both top fronts visible, but only just barely. This coordination of teeth cracks me up. They apparently reached into the gene pool and got different eyes (Gus's are powder blue still, but Sam's are veering toward green or hazel), different ears (Gus's are a replica of my dad's big ones, and Sam has D's pointy little elf ears), and different hair (Gus's hair is lighter than Sam's, though they both seem to be working toward a reddish brown), but they are definitely sharing the teeth gene. Too cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

well done little men. Do they manage to teeth without keeping you up all night, then?

9:42 AM  
Blogger Hetty Fauxvert said...

They are (low be it spoken!) both good sleepers now. We put them to bed somewhere between 7:30 and 8:30 and they typically sleep until about 7 am. But I have noticed that Gus has been a little grumpier the last couple of days. I guess I'd be grumpier too, if my mouth hurt!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home